Kovurt VPN

Shanda Completes Ku6 Deal

Chinese online game firm Shanda Interactive Entertainment Limited announced that it has completed its business swap with Ku6 Media Company Limited.

The companies entered into the transaction on June 1, 2010. Ku6 has now acquired 75% of an online audio business from Shanda in exchange for 415,384,615 newly issued ordinary shares of Ku6, and it acquired the remaining 25% from a minority shareholder in exchange for 138,461,539 newly issued ordinary shares of Ku6.

Shanda acquired Ku6’s recorded music and wireless value-added services businesses in exchange for an aggregate of USD37,243,904 in cash.

Share this news:


This content was syndicated with the permission of the copyright owner ChinaTechNews.com. Re-publication or re-syndication of this content without the express written permission of ChinaTechNews.com is illegal. Please contact ChinaTechNews.com if you would like to re-syndicate the content of this page.

Leave a Reply




If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a Gravatar.