Announcing ACI’s China Summit on Anti-Corruption
Shanghai, China, May 20, 2015 /ChinaNewswire.com - Xinwengao.com/ - ACI is delighted to announce that the annual China Summit on Anti-Corruption will take place June 16-18 in Shanghai. Now in its 8th successful year, this forum will once again provide latest guidance on anti-corruption enforcement initiatives in China, and practical solutions for multinational companies’ China-specific operational challenges.
New Panels for 2015 Focus on Recent Enforcement Activity and Where Companies Face the Most Risk, including:
– How to Avoid Being the Next Target: How Recent Chinese Government Enforcement Activity Affects Compliance Programs in China
– Update on the Latest FCPA Investigations and Penalties Involving China
– Government Relations in the Chinese Landscape: Do’s and Don’ts for a Compliant and Long Term Anti-Corruption Strategy
– How to Minimize Distributors and Channel Partners Risks: Focus on Audit Rights
– A Practical Review of Complex Whistleblower Issues in China: Who Qualifies as a Whistleblower, Legal Protections and Essential Steps when a Report is Filed
– Where Companies Go Wrong with Internal Investigations in China
– Managing and Responding to a Crisis: What to Do in the First 2 Weeks
– Minimizing Corruption Risks in Construction and Capital Projects: How Anti-Graft Campaign and Economic Slowdown Are Impacting Project Risks
– Latest Developments in Compliance Officer and Legal Counsel’s Liability and Personal Responsibility
This event is attended every year by senior attendees and speakers from the Oil and Gas, Aerospace, Technology, Telecom, Real Estate, Pharma, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Food Industries. This year, meet and gain best practices from: BP Lubricants, Eaton, Haier, Porsche, Unilever IBM, Microsoft, General Electric, Honeywell, Bosch, Standard Wyeth Nutrition, DSM, Tyco, Chartered Bank, UBS, AstraZeneca, BASF China, Dover, CHC Healthcare, Zimmer, UCB Pharma, Nobel Biocare, IBM, Morgan Stanley Huaxin Securities, Sino French Water Development, ABB, 3M, and more.
Reserve your seat today at http://www.fcpaconference.com/china/ or
call +1-416-926-820 (US) or +44-20-7878-6888 (Europe).
This press release has been syndicated from China Newswire - Social Media Content Marketing Press Releases For China Source: American Conference Institute