Financial Trading Tech Luminaries Will Soon Converge In Shanghai
Shanghai, China, March 28, 2016 /ChinaNewswire.com/ - Fintech in China is booming, and nowhere is the drive greater than in Shanghai. The upcoming China Financial Trading Technology Congress 2016 will see hundreds of financial institutions, over 300 senior executives, and more than 40 professional speakers participating. The event takes place June 30 – July 1 in Shanghai, China.
As the domestic Chinese capital market becomes more connected with overseas markets, China financial trading technology, relevant risk management and technology support is still lagging. At the same time, to enter the Chinese market, overseas financial institutions must also comply with corresponding transaction rules and systems in China which require a technology partner with an exceptional footprint in terms of market access. With the Internet financing also developing in China, cloud computing and big data are playing key roles in the digitalization of these sectors.
But, due to the incompleteness of Internet technology, credit system, and monitoring system, the development of Internet finance is also relatively restrained, and the technology backing the safety and security of Internet finance has become a top priority.
Shanghai-based Leader Group is introducing the China Financial Trading Technology Congress 2016 in Shanghai, which gathers those key technology directors, information directors, trading directors and other end users of global and domestic institutions to have a deeper discussion of technical side and latest demands within the industry.
Our High-Level Guest List
We will be hosting key invited guests. The confirmed speakers will be TK Yap (CFA, Executive Director & Head of Institutional Business, OCBC Securities, Singapore), Qing Gao (CTO, HFT Investment Management Co., Ltd.), Brian Roberts (Senior Vice President, ETF Product Development of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited), Xiaoming He (The Vice Director, Shenyin Wanguo Futures Research Institute), Xinyuan Ge (General Manager, Alternative Investment Department of Everbright Securities), Song Liu (Deputy General Manager, Information Technology Department of Everbright Securities), Jianjun Zhang (Information and Technology Director, China Securities Co., Ltd), Nan Xu (Technology Director, Haitong Securities), Fei Xie (General Manager, Yintai Securities) and any others. These guests will engage in deep discussions focused on different industry hot topics.
Highlights of the conference include:
– Review the current economic environment and get first hand clarity on the next steps required to achieve cross border compliance from China;
– Uncover the right combination of brokers, platforms, and technology providers you need to succeed in this evolving market structure;
– Identify opportunities and challenges for the management of I.T. in the financial industry;
– Implement the latest equity technologies to help you source liquidity, reduce trading costs and achieve best execution;
– Participate in challenging debates designed to find the right I.T. solutions;
– Determine new trading strategies to overcome the lack of liquidity, high market volatility, and increasing fragmentation.
Be sure to register your participation quickly and you can receive more information at our website: www.cfttc.net.Source: Leader Group